General comments on the book
Readers may wish to respond to the Manuscript Review Questions from the University of Michigan Press:
1) What is the purpose of the manuscript?
2) How well does it accomplish this purpose its current form?
3) Is the scholarship sound?
4) Is the material well written? Is the presentation clear?
5) What are the best features of the proposed work? What are its weakest features?
6) Could the organization be improved? If so, how?
7) What contributions would this manuscript make to its subject area?
8) Who is the intended audience?
9) Would you recommend publication, and why or why not?
To comment on a particular essay, please go to the specific page.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.